Sensitive Support Consultant/Disputes Consultant - £17-£18,500 plus bonus
Hours Monday to Friday 8-4 and 9.30-5.30
Our client a large corporate finanical company are loolking for individuals to join their Sensitive Support team and Disputes team. You will be responsible for dealing with incoming communication from customers or appointed 3rd parties in relation to vulnerable customers. The communication is predominately telephone based, however will also include correspondence via email, fax and post. They also send letters to customers and appointed 3rd parties as required.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Ensure Service Level Agreement parameters are met, including incoming post/fax/emails, spreadsheets and work lists.
- Use a variety of systems in addition to the internal systems to obtain, utilise and process documentation relating to customers / authorised third parties.
- Facilitate verbal and written communication with customers as required.
- Provide an efficient professional service to both internal and external stakeholders at all times.
- Maintain accurate records on the Company's internal systems.
- Provide support, cover, assistance and or guidance to other teams within the business as required
- Maintain a high level of quality at all times.
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested by management.
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ideally have worked with vunerable customers previously
- Good letter writing skills
- The ability to work with people at all levels.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to handle a varying and demanding workload
- Excellent MS Office skills
Please note as this is a financial company you weill be expected to undertake a DBS and credit check and also be able to provide work references and address proof for 3 years
Connect2staff are acting as an employment agency in relation to this roleCommercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.