We're looking for a Senior Writer, with a strong creative spark and excellent writing skills, who can work with our experts to generate engaging, thought-provoking content about our projects and ideas.
With news and feature writing experience, preferably in the engineering/architecture world, this job is with AECOM’s thought leadership team.
You will be creating thought leadership articles for our global Without Limits platform, supporting the production of EMEA-focused collaterals and content in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences, across channels, and helping to improve writing skills across the organisation.
As part of AECOM’s Thought Leadership team, you will be working with business experts and marketing colleagues across the business, to produce high-quality materials that address client needs, showcase AECOM’s expertise and drive debate more widely. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Writes thought leadership articles that reinforce AECOM’s position as an industry leader, supports key pursuits and contributes to the desired client experience.
- Researches campaign-related topics, developing fresh ideas and approaches and interviewing colleagues across EMEA.
- Plans and manages complex, multi-author, high-profile content — including reports, narratives, messaging frameworks and presentations — to support campaigns, conferences and client engagements.
- Interviews and collaborates with authors, contributors and clients for information, clarification and clearance.
Editing and Proofing:
- Copyedits materials, proofreading and checking text for accuracy, consistency, grammar and publication.
- Makes authoritative editorial and process decisions and recommendations.
- Works with marketing teams to develop the EMEA editorial calendar.
- Updates EMEA editorial calendar to help inform planning and resource management.
- Confidence to operate at multiple stakeholder levels, influencing across the organisation to obtain the intelligence required.
- Ensures that the company’s tone is professional, consistent and relevant (i.e. client/audience -oriented), providing a clear single, targeted company message.
- Develops and promotes project or document-specific style guides and editorial standards.
- Champions writing best practice across the organisation, through training, presentations and promotion of guidelines and standards.
- Maintains consistency of AECOM style, tone and approach in written content across formats
- Awareness and, where appropriate, application of SEO best practice to writing.
- Familiarity with online publishing platforms, including Wordpress, to format and publish Without Limits articles.
Measuring and Monitoring Effectiveness:
- Basic understanding of platforms, such as Google analytics, to report on contect performance.
We're looking for someone with excellent written English, particularly with journalistic flair you must be a creative self-starter with the ability to work as a positive, energised and adaptable team member, and be highly adept at working collaboratively, internationally and cross-culturally. You'll need excellent organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise effectively and have experience developing style guides/production guidelines and training to improve writing skills across an organization, it would be of benefit to have an understanding of the infrastructure industry.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'