Senior Workplace Technology Consultant (User Centred Design, Cloud, Office 365, Strategy)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success." – Henry Ford. This is essentially what a Senior Workplace Technology Consultant(User Centred Design, Cloud, Office 365, Strategy) strives to accomplish. Your clients will require your knowledge and experience but more importantly your trust and devoted attention.
As explained, this role is more than just knowledge of your trade. Top quality communication and interpersonal skills are imperative for this role in order to go beyond just providing adept guidance. You will need to competently manage the requirements of clients providing tailored and dedicated solutions for their complex problems. This stems from a genuine passion in understanding the needs of users and applying this to your method of technology delivery.
Your responsibilities will include assisting clients in streamlining their workplace strategy through a business approach. Your role doesn’t just stop in at advising the client on what technology to invest in; you need to follow through with direction on how to push behavioural changes in consumers in order to draw maximum benefit from them.
Requirements for Senior Workplace Technology Consultant (User Centred Design, Cloud, Office 365, Strategy):
- Experience in the delivery of workplace technology
- This role holds a specific focus on advising and supporting clients on their adoption of Cloud technologies, therefore an understanding of how an IT function operates with experience in assessing and designing Cloud target operating models including organisation and process design for Cloud adoption is imperative.
- Involvement in the development of efficient and functional solutions and strategies
- Knowledge of the most up to date and promising workplace innovations paired with an understanding of how to utilise those technologies for business development
- Design and delivery of Cloud tools such as Microsoft 365, Amazon Workspaces or G suite would definitely help your case
- Experience with ITIL, TOGAF or such methodologies would be beneficial
For more information call Ravi Karimi or send your CV to
Position: Senior Workplace Technology Consultant
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000
Contact: Ravi Karimi