Senior Workplace Consultant - About the role:
My client is a global leader in business interior design, and commercial interior design. Their Workplace Strategy team is growing and they are looking for a senior workplace consultant.
As a senior workplace consultant you will be actively involved in all aspects of delivering Strategic Consulting services to clients, from proposal development through to final deliverables. You will also play a supporting role in broader business development, research and events. This is an opportunity grow a thriving career within a leading company with opportunities to work internationally.
Key Responsibilities - Senior Workplace Consultant
- Ability to think strategically, articulate client challenges and demonstrate how the workplace strategy can address these
- Passionate and strong interest in the future of work, behavioural change, technology and digital workplace, good understanding of current market and trends.
- Proven experience of data gathering tools such as employee surveys and workplace utilisation surveys with an interest in new data technology
- Proven data analytical skills
- Articulate with the ability to contribute to thought leadership and research articles. Seek out innovation and share new ideas
- Ability to independently write smaller proposals, description of services and associated modelling of programme and fees. Proactive in supporting Partners on large scale proposals and client pitches
- Confident in presenting and supporting Partners on client communications, preparation and facilitation of senior level client interviews, workshops and presentations
- Ability to manage medium projects including understanding of the commercial aspect, quality of content, managing client expectation and relationship, recognising new opportunities
- Network externally at events, raise my client’s profile, remain up to date on industry sector trend and challenges
Knowledge & Experience - Senior Workplace Consultant
- You will have 2 -5 years experience in workplace strategy/behavioural change.
- Solid post graduate experience is advantageous.
- Responsible and self-assured you will also have excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- With good time management skills you will be highly motivated to work as individual and across a connected international team.
Benefits - Senior Workplace Consultant
- Salary of £38,000 - £50,000
- Travel across the world and experience working with different cultures across different sectors
- Free 24 hour Employee Assistance Program service for team members and their families
- Provide free mortage advise sessions
- Various corporate discounts
- My Worklife Solutions including various vouchers such for services such as childcare
- Paid Parental Leave scheme.
Working within a dynamic environment, you will make a massive impact within a business committed to driving the success of its workplace consultancy strategy. You will enjoy the rewards in career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.
Keywords: Workplace Consultant | Workplace | Consultant | Senior Workplace Consultant|
- Interior Design
- Behavioural Change
- Strategic Consulting
- Workplace Solutions
- Workplace Consultancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job