I'm working with a company in the Nottingham area to find a strong Windows Server Engineer with a strong expertise, building, improving, troubleshooting and maintaining Windows/Microsoft Operating Systems and Software to join as the Senior Windows Server Engineer.
As Senior Windows Server Engineer you'll be responsible for:
• Build, manage and maintain all Microsoft Windows servers
• Support infrastructure hardware
• Maintenance and improvement of VMWare systems
• Develop processes to efficiently enhance or modify operations and share with team members
• Troubleshooting, maintenance and improvement
You need experience with:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Office 365
- Dell Storage & Hardware
- Active Directory & Azure Active Directory
- SQL Server
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in and would like to hear more, get in touch or send a CV!
The role is offering a very good salary DOE, health, pension (7%) among other perks such as company discounts, and 25 days holiday
Windows Server | SQL | MS SQL | Citrix | Sharepoint | VMWare | Azure | Active Directory | O365
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'