Senior Wind Energy Analyst for OWF
Senior Wind Energy Analyst - Offshore Wind Contract
You will need commercial experience as Senior Wind Energy Analyst for OWF
Leading Energy Company. A fast growing, innovative and exciting company to work for, that offer excellent chances for technical and personal developmentThe Role
As Senior Wind Energy Analyst you will be responsible for undertaking analysis of wind data and operational data to predict the energy output of pre-construction and operational wind farm projects across the globe for a developer.
- Experience in energy yield assessment methodologies for Offshore Wind Farms.
- Must have experience within Offshore Wind Farm Industry
- Energy yield assessment incl. wind climate, layouts and yield assessment
- MatLab &/ Python
- Degree in a numerate discipline (e.g. engineering, physics, mathematics, meteorology)
- Python, R, C or Java coding skills / database design
- Renewable energy, sustainability, meteorology
- WAsP, Meteodyn and Ansys Windmodeller software
- Highly numerate
- Wind data analysis experience
Calculation of energy yield assessment and technical losses
Wake model, Early measurements framework, GLOBE and Automatization of processes and yield updates.
Analysis and interpretation of measured wind data Modelling of wind flow
Develop, maintain and create tools, primarily in Python language, to enable efficient delivery of work
Awareness of the market and on-going innovation in technology and research
Essential to have experience as Senior Wind Energy Analyst for OWF
Call us or email Clarehill Associates
- Offshore Wind
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'