Are you an experienced and qualified Private Client Solicitor who would thrive within a dynamic and challenging role, working for one of the region's top law firms as Head of Department in the Sheffield region.
If so, this opportunity is not to be missed.
Our client is an award winning law firm that is client focussed with innovative and forward thinking working practices. You will be joining an expert team full of driven individuals who work hard, but also take advantage of the availability of the work/ life balance on offer.
Reporting to the Managing Partner you will be managing the probate team from the firms head office. With responsibility for day to day supervision, you will be given the opportunity to progress your own career in a friendly and supportive environment.
To be considered for this Head of Private Client role you will have the following experience, knowledge, skills, and attributes;
- Qualified Solicitor with significant private client experience
- Ability to lead and manage a team of fee earners and support staff
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Experienced and proficient in the use of case management systems
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under own initiative
Joining this thriving firm, you'll be encouraged to develop your career further whilst utilising your expertise within a professional and productive working environment.
Salary: In excess of £50,000 for the right candidate
- private client solicitor