Do you have a background in Merchandising?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If the answer to these questions is Yes then we want to hear from you!
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Senior Wholesale Merchandiser for their client based in Borehamwood (north London).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Wholesale Merchandiser to join an established fashion supplier who are specialists in their field.
As a Senior Wholesale Merchandiser, you will be working closely with the Design, Sales and Technical teams whilst managing critical control paths for the factory and customers through the stages of production. This is a great opportunity to work for a renowned high street supplier. The ideal candidate will have manufacturing experience and be used to delivering products within tight timescales. With factories based in Turkey, short lead time manufacturing is crucial to this position.
* Working closely with the Design, Sale and Technical teams
* Reporting factory performance and order status
* Ensuring customer order programs were maintained thoroughly and efficiently
* Managing all critical paths. (factory + customer)
* Looking after full costs including price negotiation from suppliers through to contracts
* Liaising with clients regarding sample development /approval
* Liaising with clients and factories over all stages of production
* Managing delivery bookings
* Organised and accurate individual
* CMT experience is preferable
* Ability to work under time pressure
* Team player yet able to work unsupervised
* 3 years merchandising experience
* Manufacturing experience within a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time permanent Senior Wholesale Merchandiser position, 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of £30,000+ PA (depending upon experience).
If this Senior Wholesale Merchandiser position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design