Senior Web Developer
We are looking to recruit a Senior Developer to join our growing in-house Development team, to help maintain and further develop our bespoke, internal systems.
The Senior Web Developer role will be required to help further advance our bespoke internal systems, in addition to working on our exciting new client-facing platform, which will integrate with both our internal financial systems and third party systems, and will provide our variety of financial services products to our client base via website and smartphone applications.
The Senior Web Developer role will be that of a full-stack developer, with a mostly agile approach to project and system development, with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum 4 years .Net (.Net 4, C#, Web API, ASP.Net MVC)
- Commercial Angular 2/4 experience
- Good SQL service knowledge
- Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
- Experience with Azure
Desirable Skills & Knowledge:
- IONIC Framework
- Financial industry background
- 22 days holiday increasing 1 day per year to a max of 25
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Perkbox Membership
- Support with professional studies
- Car Sharing Incentive Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
About our client:
Their business is dynamic and fast paced, constantly evolving to ensure they always remain compliant with current and planned legislation; the innovative leadership team continually improving their position as a high performing organisation.
They look to hire individuals who are keen to be challenged, are hungry for success and who will share our passion for working in an energetic and motivated environment.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"