Senior Web Developer
Recruitive is a leading UK supplier of cloud based end to end recruitment software. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity now exists to introduce a talented, experienced and ambitious Senior Web Applications Developer to join its team. This is a pivotal role, in a business with its foundations firmly rooted in a technical environment which will remain critical to its future success.
This role is highly rewarding because it enables you to achieve both individually and as part of a team whilst helping the company to retain its position at the forefront of the recruitment software market.
Main duties will include;
- Providing technical advice and support to the client services and sales team
- Responding to technical questions from job boards regarding the integration process
- Managing the integration process from start to finish
- Developing, testing and maintaining integrations
- Developing, testing and maintaining iframes for clients to display jobs on their website
- Developing, testing and maintaining WordPress plug-ins for clients to display jobs on their website
The following skills are essential for the Senior Web Applications Developer role;
- Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Experience using XML, JSON, Web Services and HTTP Requests
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and developing in either C# or VB.Net
- Understanding of SQL and database concepts
- Skills in PHP and MySQL
Experience and skills in the following areas are also desirable but not essential;
- Skills in Coldfusion
- Skills in ASP
- Skills in Perl
- Skills and Experience with using WordPress
- Experience using Trello
- Experience with image manipulation software such as Adobe Photoshop or similar
This role requires someone who is a dedicated team player who will go above and beyond for clients and the company.
Recruitive provides a genuine opportunity for career progression for the suitable candidate. With our commitment to continuous training and development, and promoting people from within, you will be well on your way to a successful career with us.