Senior Web Developer
Salary and package: £45k - £60k + Pension, Free Technical training, personal career development plans, and other fantastic benefits!
Would you like to work for a Market Leading and award-winning organisation, and be part of a strong Web Developing team working on up to date exciting Technical Projects If so, please carry on reading!
My client based in Nottingham are Seeking a motivated, self-starting Senior Web Developer to join their team, that is growing from strength to strength. Part of the role will include; working with other Web Developers on existing and upcoming technical projects.
Purpose of the Role:
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
- Agile Development Process.
- Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
- Build and maintain working relationships with key business users.
- Work closely with other systems teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery.
- A proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement
Essential Skills / Experience:
- C# / ASP.Net
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures
- HTML 5 / CSS3
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Git
- ASP.Net WebAPI
- Oracle PL-SQL
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this Senior Web Developer opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.