As we expand our global footprint, we are looking for talented developers to join our team based in our BExleyheath office. Within this role, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our applications, and participating in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Assist with requirements and architect web-based solutions, including integration with existing client systems using the LAMP stack environment.
- Guide the efforts of our development team on complex Drupal website development initiatives.
- Develop and integrate application programs.
- Apply development/programming "best practices", such as specification design/review, object oriented development, in-line comments and other typical documentation specifications
- Database development, including database design normalization, modeling and maintenance
- Develop and execute test plans, test specifications, and test cases.
- Collaboration with QA team in design and implementation of test plans resolving any issues and ensuring software quality.
- Provide application support including problem research, analysis, resolution, and on call support when necessary
- Setup and maintain Linux / Apache environments
- At least 5+ years of professional web development experience.
- 3+ years of project experience with Drupal, including Drupal API and hooks
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks like Symphony, Laravel and Zend
- Knowledge of MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies and TDD
- Experience using Git and similar technology for version control
- Devops experience with Linux/apache
- Knowledge of API integration
- Extensive knowledge about E-commerce development
- Passionate about open source and interested in learning new technologies.
- Skilled in all aspects of Drupal setup, optimization and configuration
- Familiar with Wordpress and Joomla
- AWS experience will be plus point
We are ideally looking for a full stack with Drupal and Angular skillset but profieceincy in at least 1 if these is essential.
find out more about us at www.weareshard.com
- Web Development