We’re assisting an integrated creative agency with a unique role that will offer the right candidate the chance to really consult on projects covering web and app builds for a range of clients.
This agency has a reputation for changing and repositioning brands with unusual and creative thinking. This is a key position for them and you’ll effectively be the digital lead working on brands across sectors such as FMCG, Healthcare, Retail and Hospitality.
Presentable and a good communicator you’ll be talking directly to clients helping them solve their digital communication problems, building strong relationships and gaining their trust.
Projects can include website development, app development, email marketing and ecommerce solutions as well as investigating and delivering new technologies. Basically, anything that you think a client may need. You’ll be hands on looking after development and management of external resources with full support of our account management and creative teams.
The working environment is extremely collaborative and this position will work closely alongside talented designers and project managers. They offer loads of flexibility and autonomy as well as the creative freedom that larger companies are not able to provide.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Capable of hands-on development across a number of technologies.
- Both front-end and back-end skills are required with a focus on Laravel and WordPress in particular.
- Working closely with the team to spec out websites and systems
- Problem solving; solutions focussed
- Some support and maintenance of existing projects such as website, CMS’s, Admin Systems, emails
- Strong skills and experience with PHP and MySQL development
- Good knowledge of code frameworks such as Laravel (this is what we use)
- Basic Linux administration
- A good communicator with a positive attitude to problem solving
- An ability to understand clients’ needs and business problems
- A passion for digital technologies
Good to haves:
- A good understanding of digital project process such as websites, mobile apps
- Understanding of UX design
- Understanding of Information Architecture and Database design
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience in an integrated advertising agency
This is an urgent vacancy so please do not hesitate to send through your profile to be considered.