Senior Web Developer - Expanding Software Vendor
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing software vendor who possess a vibrant and thriving business. Having been profitable year over year this is a remarkable opportunity to join a truly amazing company. With turnover increasing in recent years to unparalleled levels this is a company that prides itself on its employee retention!
Senior Web Developer - Required Skills / Experience:
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience of building and supporting .NET web applications with some legacy VB.NET also
- Possess excellent C# skills in a Microsoft SQL Server web-application centric environment.
- Have some good analytical & design skills and experience and ideas
- Core technology experience required includes; Angular.js, .Net, C#, SQL, Web Application Framework
- Our client offer a relaxed yet challenging environment in an established and professional can-do culture, an accessible office location, and a supportive (Agile, Kanban) structured IT team within a company which is just the right size that the right candidate with the right ambition and ideas can really make a difference.
Senior Web Developer - Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a senior web developer to join us in supporting the existing in-house team by maintaining the existing systems/applications/interfaces, technologies and tools and helping with new rollouts and releases and building new functionality.
You will play a key part with the process of migrating to new Angular front based end tech stack driven by restful APIs, including looking at mobile and new web framework technologies.
This is a hands on programming role working in a team responsible for the development of end to end lifecycle of our systems. You will form part of the technical group that discusses, develops and implements new functionality into our products and looks at new technical frameworks.
- Provide spend management solutions for a wide range of global and regional organisations
- Partner with multi billion pound organisations
- Reduces costs by enabling group buying
- A great place to work
- Privately owned and funded company
- We are committed to making sure all our employees enjoy their working life and find it fulfilling, rewarding and fun
Our client recognise that to attract and retain the best people we need to invest in their development and give them opportunity to achieve their full potential. Offering comprehensive training and development programme includes external training courses, coaching and feedback - all the tools you will need to learn more and build your career.
SEO: Tech Solutions, Solutions Provider, IT Sales, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, Software, Software Sales, Software Vendor, Web Development, Web Developer, .Net, dot-Net, Web Applications, VB.Net, C#, SQL, Web Application Framework, SQL Server, Microsoft SQL