Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £27,000 to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience
About the role:
Do you have creative flair and a real eye for detail? Do you love getting hands on with a website, coming up with ideas and making changes which can impact the customer journey?
They're looking for a senior web designer to join their expanding marketing team.
You’ll help drive their websites; coming up with ideas for new functionality, enhancing the customer journey and working on projects such as website redesigns, branding, UI and more. If you’re a whizz with Photoshop, front end coding (HTML, CSS) and can design fluidly for desktop and mobile this job will be right up your street.
- Carry out front end design and development using HTML and CSS
- Prototyping new site designs and page layouts
- Building mobile optimised page designs and code
- Involved in the redesign of websites, producing ideas, content, design
- Create promotions including the related content and artwork
- Help improve the customer experience and journey
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS with the ability to hand code
- Highly creative with strong attention to detail, design and colours
- Understanding of customer needs and key considerations for user experience
You may have experience of the following: Web Designer, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Email Marketing, Online Marketing, Web Development, Coding, Brand Marketing, Website Redesign, User Experience, UX, Artwork, Web Design, Digital Marketing, Print Marketing, Front End Developer, UI Designer, Senior Web Designer, Digital Designer, Designer, Senior Digital Designer, etc.
Behaviours and Attributes:
- Curiosity - shows a keen interest in developing a deep understanding of our wider product portfolio and global customer base.
- Ambition - adopts a growth mindset, experiments with new ideas, and continuously strives to improve ways of working.
- Purpose - takes ownership for delivering projects to a high-standard, proactively engaging users and colleagues in a positive way.
What matters to them:
- Individuality: They have a strong sense of character, independence and spirit.
- Ambition: They strive to go beyond what's possible to delight their customers.
- Purpose: Their entire motivation is to help their communities achieve better outcomes.
- Curiosity: They listen, learn and challenge the status quo, paying attention to the details that matter.
- Trust: Their open and responsive culture empowers people, creating transparency, responsibility and respect.
They are one of the UK’s largest online retailers. Their aim is to become one of the UK’s most profitable independent online retailers of electrical and flat packed furniture and they're proud to be making significant investments in their people and systems to help drive their business forward. They've already recorded significant growth with turnover up 44% in 2016 to £180 million and that is only set to continue! They're on the lookout for talented individuals to join their team and help them grow the business and take it to the next level. If that sounds good, click apply!
Why work for them?
Our client is one of the most exciting companies to work for in the UK. They've got a lot to offer and everyone who works with them makes a huge difference to their business.
- Work for one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK
- Huge scope for career progression due to their rapid growth
- Get involved in a huge range of work
- Get rid of the red tape, they make things happen quickly
- Canteen serving hot & cold meals every day
- Healthcare cash plan giving you money back on opticians, dentist, physio and more
- Free parking
- Everyone gets their birthday off!
- Buy everything at cost! The latest tech, appliances and furniture
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Regular social events
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job