SENIOR WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Our People First HR platform was created to revolutionise how people work. Our mission is to boost employee engagement and productivity. People First is a SaaS product, written in Angular and connected to microservice APIs that are hosted in Docker containers. Your work will be deployed onto an Azure Cloud in the UK, US and Asia.
- Have knowledge of TypeScript, Angular and Jasmine.
- Be familiar with open source projects.
- Be comfortable tackling new problems and taking the initiative to create innovative solutions.
- Produce high quality software that is extensible, scalable, performant and maintainable.
- Have knowledge of software engineering principals such as design patterns, SOLID, etc.
- Have experience of working in cross discipline Agile teams.
How we work:
- To provide best possible user experience we have developed our own component library in Angular.
- Azure DevOps is used to manage backlogs, builds and releases.
- Core hours are used to minimise interruptions to developers.
- Our products are shipped at least every two weeks.
- You will be actively encouraged to grow your skills by pursing self-learning or attending conferences such as Angular Connect.
- You can either broaden your knowledge by learning new skills within the UI sphere, or by branching out into other areas like Java, .NET or Azure.
- All developers will have a mentor who will regularly recommend practical objectives.
- We will actively work with you to help you grow.
- You will be surrounded by experienced developers.
- Competitive salary
- 25-days holiday with the option to purchase 3 extra days.
- Company pension scheme and life assurance.
- Training and conferences.
- Great working environment in our newly built offices in Nottingham with free parking on site.
- Flexible working including the opportunity to work from home.
- Employee discount scheme including Vodafone and gym membership.
- Web Applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'