Senior Web App Developer
Due to steady growth and increased demand from a client base of retailers and fashion brands, this leading provider of Mobile Apps are looking for talented web application developers to join an existing web applications team based in 1 of their Manchester offices.
You will also get the chance to architect and work on backend microservices written in NodeJS and using serverless infrastructure.
You will have a collaborative attitude that embraces colleagues, clients and other vendors in order to deliver the very best retail experiences using leading technology.
Senior Web App Developer Must have at least some AWS, and some JS framework (Angular, React or similar) experience. Also, potential to direct team decisions and mentor more junior members. Will be learning on the job but needs to have a firm basis in all areas we work in to hit the ground running.
- Technically guiding other team members with key software design decisions
- Software design, working with other teams to plan a full-stack solution
- Extending and improving our frameworks
- Providing framework knowledge and technical expertise to the broader support teams
- Must have solid experience with some or all of the following:
- PHP, and experience with PHP MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Symphony
- Object oriented programming and design patterns
- Using and/or building RESTful APIs
- Writing well documented, readable and maintainable code
- A number of Amazon Web Services (or similar cloud web services)
- E-commerce, Payment Gateways
Bonus Points for
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Computer Science
- Continuous Integration Servers i.e.. Jenkins
- Experience with large-scale high-demand websites/apps
- Access to pension schemes after 1 month
- Access to healthcare after 3 months
- Bike to work scheme
- Snacks, tea and coffee provided throughout the week.
- Lunch on us on Friday
- 2-day hackathon every year
- Quarterly team events
- Web Services
- Web App