Senior Web Analytics Specialist
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
About the role:
The Senior Web Analytics Specialist is responsible for delivering insight to help us continually evolve and improve our digital platforms, delivering great experiences for our consumers. As part of a growing team in Abcam, there will be opportunities to grow and develop this role.
About the Consumer Insights & Analytics Team at Abcam
The goal of the Consumer Insights and Analytics team is to catalyse growth across Abcam by helping the organization to transform consumer data into products and initiatives that help life scientists achieve their mission, faster.
We are a team of market research, market intelligence, data analyst and data scientist specialists who enjoy working together and in our specialist areas to solve novel and knotty questions for the organisation. We are a growing team with lots of opportunities to influence the business and extend and utilize your skills across a wide range of areas
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing analysis and reporting across project work and 'business as usual' for digital platforms
- Working with IT teams to prioritise and secure implementation of analytics requirements
- Working with wider Consumer Insights & Analytics team to create joined up insight and reporting
- Support business case creation and modelling
- Creating analytics dashboards using data from Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Setting up and configuring analytics platforms and applying the appropriate analytics platform to consume and present the data
- Providing advice and information based on analytics to other members of the organization; first port of call for analytics-related queries
- Delivering Google Analytics training
- Identifying key metrics that influence and direct our behaviour to constantly improve the customer experience
- Proactively identify opportunities for site improvements and create business case with profit impacts
You will be Degree educated ideally in Statistics or Maths or have attended relevant training.
You have solid experience working as a Digital Analyst, Web Analytics Manager or similar role and are an expert user of web analytics and data analysis. You are able to hand-code SQL as well as have some experience of ETL.
In addition, you are a creative and innovative individual with a keen attention to detail, able to solve business problems. You are an analytical thinker, methodical, and inquisitive. Achieving goals and delivering results motivates you and you are adaptable and quick to learn.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focussed on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.
If you feel you have the necessary skills to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No Agencies please.
- Information Technology
- Web Analytics