- Experienced in web analytics?
Want to join expanding, fun loving friendly dynamic company in Woking?
Fed of stilted, corporate environments with business dress?
Want to work in funky offices in casual dress?
A talented Senior Web Analyst is required by an expanding on-line business. Reporting into the Head of E-commerce the Senior Web Analyst will be managing key projects and driving conversion rates for marketing as well as increasing traffic to the websites.
The Senior Web Analyst will have the following Key Skills:
- Min 3 years' experience in driving data strategy and attribution modelling across multiple sources (websites, apps, marketing channels, surveys, usability testing, CRM systems, focus groups etc.).
- Min 3 years' experience using:
- Attribution reporting tools such as Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools such as Adobe (Omniture), Coremetrics etc.
- Google Tag Manager - both using the tools and understanding the tagging and tracking of campaigns.
- Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience using the following would be advantageous:
- Power BI or similar data visualisation tools.
- Convert or similar A/B testing tool such as Optimisely.
- Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Brio.
- App Analytics software such as Appsflyer, AppsAnnie or similar.
- Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Ideally you will have experience within an e-commerce or on-line retail environment.
A variety of duties and projects will be on offer and will include:
- Support to the digital marketing team on scoping and executing pieces of analysis and reporting including activities including:
- Campaign analysis, reporting on PPC, SEO, display and social media channels
- Web performance insight
- Analysis on customer behaviour, touch points and customer retention rates
- Pull together raw data from different sources to create dashboards and reports for presentations
- Design and analyse AB / MVT tests, and recommend improvements.
- Provide business intelligence to inform the management team of strategies across the business including websites, apps and marketing channels for both B2C and B2B products
- Business Intelligence
- Business Objects
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- A/B testing
- Power BI
- App Analytics
- data visualisation tool