Role: Web Analyst
Contract length: 6 months
Day rate: £350- £450 via LTD
Location: Central London
Salt are working with one of the UK's best known brands to build out their digital analytics capabilities.
This role is to help the client understand customer behaviour across all digital touchpoints, analysing the vast quantity of data and turning it into actionable insights to inform the strategy of their business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Web analyst to add a massive name to their CV, as well as getting hands on with vast datasets in an environment that takes data extremely seriously.
- Carry out in depth analysis on website & app activity using Google Analytics, including traffic, conversion, page views, funnel analysis etc.
- Crystallizing complex analysis to present to 'non data' stakeholders inside the organisation.
- Using strong analytics skills to provide insight as well as recommendations for change as part of a continual feedback loop.
- Hands on experience of Google analytics suite in a commercial environment.
- Highly numerate with a high standard of accuracy with data and commercial awareness of its usage.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Business, or Finance)
- Professional Google Analytics experience.
- Experience with Low level data manipulation on large data sets using SQL or similar
- Advanced Excel skills
- Professional work experience in a Marketing analytics function.
- High level of familiarity with analytics (specifically Google analytics suite) and data collection
- Comfortable working independently
- Experience defining tracking requirements to support the development of site features and functionality
- Experience of Firebase is beneficial but not specifically required.
Interested? Send your CV to Alex- agee @ welovesalt .com or call
- google analytics analyst web digital marketing firebase