Our client is a leading SAAS company with products sold throughout the world specifically to the small to medium sized company market place
They are now seeking a Senior Web Data Analyst with 3 - 5 years of experience for a 12 month contract
- 5 years of experience in analytics
- Advanced SQL, Minimum 3 years of experience
- Advanced Tableau
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in advanced Web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys, and market research
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with senior management, end users, and technical resources
- Manipulate complex datasets (sometimes dirty data) with a range of programming tools
- Support the analytics needs of the business by analysing Web traffic using Omniture clickstream tools and producing reports related to key performance measures
- Create holistic dashboards by combining data from disparate data sources for presentations to senior business leaders
- Drive core insights from behavioural data to create and execute multivariate or split tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience
- Identify tracking and reporting gaps and develop solutions that enable us to meet business goals
- Create and deliver effective, persuasive verbal and written presentations for business leaders
Excellent offices in central London with casual dress code and friendly teams.
Long 12 month contract
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'