Title: Senior Web Analyst
Daily Rate: From £490.11- £511.09 Daily
Contract Position based at: Whitley and Warwick University (IHouse)
The Global Customer Analytics department is responsible for Global Customer Insights and Analytics activities that support our vision of embedding the voice of the customer throughout the organisation. Our objective is to enable the client to provide world class customer experiences supported by sophisticated data and continuous improvement of our customer touchpoints. This will provide the foundation for the future growth of our brands.
The Senior Web Analyst will be to deliver the reporting & insights requirements for a new & innovative cross functional project within. They will need to work with senior stakeholders along with Digital & IT functions to understand the requirements & interrogate how & where the data to deliver the requirements should be gathered from. This role resides in the company`s headquarters in Whitley.
- Deliverables Link Avoka forms
- 3rd party data
- Customer portal
- Finance data
- Web and SV-CRM data in the datalake.
- Set up Cron jobs to run on an automated basis
- Audit GTM tags to make sure we are collecting the right data for modelling and reports
- Modelling data to attribute offline sales to online activity
- Work with stakeholders to create tableau dashboards to analyse effectiveness of the new solution on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Reports include direct online orders and the Halo effect of the new solution.
- Automation of these reports
- Suggest A/B tests based on data analytics to improve customer`s online journey and reduce bounced traffic.
- Proficient in SQL big query, Google Analytics 360 and Tableau
- Use advanced analytics tools like Rapid Minor
Highly experienced in Web/Data Analytics ¿ preferably in a high traffic environment Methodical, calculating (not in an evil way) and insightful approach to analytics Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Omniture or similar Experience working with Excel, SQL, MATLAB, Tableau Python or similar for data analytics Excellent communication skills ¿ ability to interact with and influence senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical abilities.
- High personal motivation and desire to succeed - passionate, self-confident and committed.
- Self-starter: takes the initiative and does not need to be directly led.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate analytical models and findings into clear action points.
- Supports positive change in the team, department and wider organisation for maximum impact.
- Unquestionable personal and professional integrity.
- Open-minded and culturally sensitive.
- Established network of industry contacts to ensure alertness to new concepts and strategies within the CRM field.
Degree educated in a Mathematics or related subject
If you are interested in this contract opportunity apply now.
- project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job