Senior Volunteer Recruiter
£27,000- £32,000 per annum + car allowance/company car
12 Month's Fixed-term contract
Closing Date: 26th September 2018. 23:55pm
Interviews: w/c 8th October 2018
Location: The role will cover Scotland, North Yorkshire, Lancashire and Tyne and Wear (*Please note, the post-holder must be located within these areas as the role will involve extensive travel around the region on a regular basis)
Are you a driven and engaging recruiter who can help us win the fight against cancer?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to...
- To identify, plan, and oversee the delivery of activity to realise opportunities and mitigate challenges around volunteer recruitment in a designated area.
- Gather insight and feedback in the field and help to shape the strategy for volunteer recruitment.
- Create innovative action plans and work with key stakeholder, such as Shop Managers, to grow volunteer numbers.
- Recruit, manage and motivate a team of volunteers to achieve agreed volunteer recruitment targets.
- Work with regional colleagues to help support, advise and coach them best practice regarding volunteer recruitment.
At Cancer Research UK, we work to inspire volunteers, unite the scientific community, educate the public about cancer prevention and tell our story to the government to bring about change. A courageous spirit drives us all forward and our body of 3,500 people work towards our shared goal in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Your role will support each step of our volunteer recruitment, strategy through collaborations with regional colleagues to gather insight and data, creating and delivering targeted action plans, and monitoring the performance and return on investment of volunteer recruitment activity. This is a new and exciting role developed to sit within our Community Development area of the business supporting the development of our Communities agenda whilst also influencing the increase of volunteer participation with our retail Trading teams in the region.
To succeed in this role you will have...
- Experience of providing volunteering advice and support and creating plans to drive improvements in volunteering recruitment practices within a geographically dispersed organisation
- Ability to build successful relationships internally and externally with a variety of organisations and individuals at a range of levels
- Confidence to challenge constructively, influence and generate stakeholder buy-in
- History of achieving results in a rapidly developing environment, against KPIs
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
For full role profile, please click here: https://cancer-research-uk-10/rvrc-role-profile-june-2018-v2/
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'