Senior Visual Digital Designer
My clients Digital team is based in Bristol, they are looking for a Senior Visual Digital Designer who has been working in the B2C marketplace for 5 years or more. You will have experience on both web and mobile.
You will have a detailed knowledge of visual and interaction design, you will bring these skills together in a fast paced environment that solves users' needs and contributes to wider business goals.
The successful Senior Visual Digital Designer will take the lead on digital branding design, managing the visual identity and how this translates into user experience across digital interfaces, ensuring brand consistency and engaging interactions.
From concept, art direction and creation of digital marketing campaigns through to the design and creation of web environments alongside our UX consultants, you will need an attention to detail and creative drive in equal amounts.
Skills & Knowledge & Qualifications
- Lead creative within the team who will inspire and inform.
- Produce engaging digital creative that enhances the users' interaction with our brand.
- Planning and management of projects.
- Interaction with key stakeholders.
- Expertise in Creative Cloud is a must, and the ability to bring ideas to life through code is an advantage.
- Combined with a solid understanding of the best practice in digital advertising and marketing alongside the ability to translate user experience insight and ideas into engaging experiences with visual and interaction design.
- At the heart of this role is creativity and desire to push the brand forward to find new and engaging ways of interacting with our users.
We are partnering with this well known brand a growing team that is run with an `agency` feel, within one of the UK`s most well known brands.
This role is based just off the motorway. There is free on site parking, on site canteen, on site coffee shop, showers and changing rooms. There are also gardens to break out in.
Please submit your CV and portfolio.