Senior Visitor Experience Officer
If you love engaging with our visitors and interpreting our outdoor countryside spaces with inspiring events, we’ve got a fantastic opportunity for you!
What you'll be doing
As well as this role, the Killerton countryside team consists of a Lead Ranger, Landscape Outdoors and Nature Project Officer, Area Ranger and two Rangers.
This role is primarily focused on ensuring visitors to our parkland, woods and wider countryside have a very enjoyable and informed visit. As part of this, you'll be leading on our countryside interpretation and delivery of our walking offer.
You'll be organising a range of large and small events that promote Killerton’s countryside to a wide audience, including our very popular Apple and Cider Festival. You'll have excellent people skills and be able to liaise with external event providers and administer the activity licensing system.
You'll lead on marketing and communication for the Countryside team, both internally and externally. You'll also co-ordinate our all-important countryside engagement and community work.
This role will include regular weekend working.
Please also read the full role profile attached to this advert.
Who we're looking for
This job is all about providing a service. To be fantastic in this role, you’ll need to;
- Have significant experience of delivering inspirational engagement activities and events
- Have good people skills, enabling good working relationships with those in your team and across the property
- Have excellent organisational skills, and the ability to time manage projects successfully
- Have good interpersonal skills, able to deal with visitors in a variety of situations
- Have a flexible customer focused approach with experience in delivering high standards of customer service
- Have an interest in wildlife and countryside management
- Have excellent marketing and communication skills
- Have a full UK driving licence
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
- Customer Service
- Marketing Communications
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"