Senior Video Project Manager
In2 resourcing are pleased to announce we have recently teamed up with one of London’s most recognised 360 event production companies. Responsible for some of the UK’s most prestigious and sort after events, they are now looking for a skilled individual to Project manage the thriving technical department
Based in the London office, you will be working with producers on large scale events as well as managing your own client portfolio. If you are a Technical Project Manager with a Video engineering background then we would love to hear from you!
- Liaising with Production, Technical, and Warehouse Teams regarding equipment and requirements.
- Closely managing budgets for events
- Producing required equipment lists, plans and cable calls.
- Producing Health and Safety documentation for all events
- Representing the company at on site meetings.
- Managing suppliers (rigging, set & stage etc)
- Previous experience in live events both in an operational and management role is key
- A good technical understanding of audio equipment for events, signal paths and connectivity with experience and knowledge of audio system design
- The ability to carry out fault finding of temporary audio installations.
- Previous experience in large scale projection, conferences, Mac & VT playback
- ability to manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience in LED displays, media servers and video processing systems is key.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of R2 database software.
In2 Resourcing are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.