Worth 3 Billion Euros and with relationships with the world’s biggest and most innovative companies, Vodafone Global Enterprise is a huge part of the Vodafone business. Like any successful sales organisation, the correct sales strategy is essential and our newly formed segmentation team are responsible for getting this right. The challenge is a tough but an exciting one - defining and implementing a Segmentation Model, using data and analysis to offer an actionable insight that increases sales effectiveness and profitability and guiding and influencing your stakeholders through a new chapter for a truly global organisation.
Role Title: Senior VGE Segmentation Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Enterprise uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks toconfidently connect large corporation customers. Across our Carrier Services, Cloud & Hosting, Internet of Things (IoT), Product Management, Security and Sales/Marketing operations we connect and secure organisations in a rapid changing world and empower their people and consumers through our “ready business” total communication solutions. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything. Are you now ready for your career with us?
Our Enterprise Marketing and Sales Operations lead the dynamic infrastructure behind our highly successful Sales Teams. Our Enterprise Marketing team leads the way in defining our market strategy, proposition design and commercial development across our markets. Our Sales Operations function ensures that Vodafone Group Enterprise sales professionals are equipped to go to market and have a platform to perform. Together, they partner to ensure Vodafone Group Enterprise commercial growth. There has never been a better time to join as our Senior VGE Segmentation Managerand be a part of our success
As our Senior VGE Segmentation Manager, you will define and implement the VGE (Vodafone Global Enterprise) customer segmentation model, engagement and sales coverage models per segment, covering both existing customers and target prospects. Maximise the product mix, sales effectiveness and profitability in each segment, and optimise resource allocation across regions, field and desk-based sales and Line of Businesses.
- Develop and analyse external and internal insights and data to define and optimize the VGE Multi National Customers (MNC) account list and target customer segments
- Define and implement appropriate engagement models and optimal sales coverage per segment
- Define optimal resource allocation per segment, including field and desk-based sales, specialist sales, sales support and commercial resources
- Interlock resource allocation & targets with Line of Businesses (IoT, Cloud & Security, VCS, etc)
- Regularly monitor and review success and impact of segmentation models and measures
As a Senior VGE Segmentation Manager you will come with experience of designing successful global customer and market segmentation approaches and segment-driven operating models. You will possess an analytical mind-set with the ability to translate complex ideas into actionable plans.
- 5 years of experience of designing successful global customer and market segmentation approaches and segment-driven operating models working with Insight, Market Analyst and Data Mining experts
- Sales and/or sales operations background with experience in sales compensation
- Experience in sales coverage optimization leveraging field and desk-based sales resources
- Statistical or financial analysis, Artificial Intelligence or machine learning
- Financial acumen and business analytics
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here
The future is exciting.