We have an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Vertical Transportation Engineer to join a leading UK building services engineering consultancy on a permanent basis in London. Our client offers a range of expert services including vertical transportation, sustainability and design projects. Their teams have a wealth of expertise and experience which has resulted in a catalogue of notable clients and recognised builds.
The chosen candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure the success of the business, they will include:
- Provide technical management and advisory services to clients in the vertical Transportation industry
- Inspect and audit vertical transportation equipment and fall arrest systems, ensuring they operate efficiently.
- Carry out audits and reports on existing equipment and advise on plant repairs and replacement programmes and budget requirements.
- Review Statutory Examination Reports and ensure clients are aware of statutory obligations.
- Respond to queries and provide cost estimates to clients.
- Produce high quality reports with clear and concise recommendations.
- Presenting technical information to clients and providing clear and timely communication throughout the project.
In order to carry out the required tasks efficiently, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- HND or Degree qualified Engineering.
- Previous experience in vertical transportation equipment including lifts, escalators, window cleaning cradles and fall arrest systems.
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Previous history of managing and delivering projects.
- Excellent communicator to both technical and non-technical clients and professionally in writing.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Emma Williams on or email Emma.williams @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13798EXW, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions
- Vertical Transportation