Senior Valuations Analyst
£45,000 - £70,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an analytical professional with great data skills and (ideally) a good understanding of the investments space and related concepts (IRR, RAR, cash-flow modelling etc). Initially, you'll really get to know the database, cleaning the portfolios and maintaining data integrity. You'll also have ownership over portfolio investment reporting. Overtime (3-6 months), you'll be developed into an end-to-end model developer; applying machine learning and quantitative techniques to value portfolios of distressed debt. You'll also need to be a confident communicator so you can present your analysis and investment recommendations to the Investment Committee
If you are looking for true progression and development into a well-rounded quantitative analyst this is the role for you!!!
- Managing pricing databases, ensuring data integrity and upkeep
- Running pricing models to predict cash flows, IRR, RAR and returns on investment
- Using analytical and statistical techniques to improve existing models
- Move into a quantitative modelling role with end to end ownership over model development for portfolio valuations
- Monitor performance of portfolios over time using analytical, modelling and decision science techniques to identify risks and opportunities
- Manage SQL databases on a daily basis and use other programming languages for statistical models and advanced analytics (R, Python, VBA)
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent academics, with a 2.1 degree in a numerate discipline (preferred)
- Highly numerate and analytical with a maths-based academic background like mathematics or physics
- Experience using SQL, Python, R, SAS and Excel (or similar tools) extensively in a Financial Services role (preferred)
- Good understanding of financial concepts related to the investment and asset management space (preferred)
- Excellent at turning rigorous analysis into clear, reasoned recommendations
- Up to £70,000
- Extensive benefits
- Flexible working including work from home
Distressed debt, Portfolio Valuation, Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Pricing, Credit Analyst, Credit Risk,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'