We are looking to recruit an experienced Validations & Compliance Officer to work for our Kings Hill based client.
You will have a robust audit, investigation or compliance background, preferably with grant making or financial services experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for a number of activities aligned with ensuring Trustees and customers are protected when making donations in the UK and internationally.
- You will be able to work autonomously reviewing complex and high value validation requests using sound judgement and expertise to manage each request. Including client relationship meetings and telephone conferences as required.
- You will provide advice to all departments concerning the charitable status of organisations and/or proposals from client donors regarding entering into charitable projects.
- Taking part in stakeholder engagement and communications, promoting and ensuring all parties fully understand the validation process and their role and responsibilities.
The right person:
- You must possess the ability to drive through change accompanied with a positive attitude to succeed and the aptitude to motivate yourself and others to achieve the department's goals.
- Naturally, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload.
- It is essential that you work with the team to achieve strict service level deadlines.
If you have the required skills and experience please click apply and forward your CV to Gemma Edwards.
- financial services