Our client is a highly sought-after digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for a talented Senior UI / UX Designer to design outstanding user experiences for clients.
As Senior UI / UX Designer, you will be responsible for devising and implementing high-standard design from concept to delivery.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Ability to create high quality design work from concept to final product
· Collaborating with marketing, development and commercial teams internally to deliver creative and innovative digital products, websites and mobile applications.
· Work with an agile, multidisciplinary team to produce innovative solutions to internal and customer problems
· Contribute to the customer experience road map
Skills & Experience:
· 5+ years experience in creative / web / digital agency
· Thorough understanding of user centred design processes and in-depth knowledge of art direction to manage multimedia design across all platforms and devices
· Ability to present and communicate design decisions to stakeholders
· Ability to present and communicate design decisions to product, project managers and developers
· Experience sketching and illustrating concepts and ideas using illustration, mood boards, storyboards, style frames, wireframes, process flows and prototypes
· Strong knowledge of design tools, especially Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop and Illustrator)
· Ability to manage multiple projects, keep workload organised within project scope
· Have a portfolio of professional UI / UX design work for responsive web platforms
· Agile work experience is a plus
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, click "apply" and we'll get things rolling. If you'd like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we're unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'