Senior UX / UI Designer - (Barcelona Based)
We’re looking for a superstar UX / UI Designer to transform websites into worldwide recognized brands that people will not just love, but will be crazy about. Working to a 70% UX and 30% UI ratio for a market-leading Performance Marketing Company within the iGaming industry based in their Barcelona Office. You will design the best innovative and engaging user interfaces working with very experienced product, dev, and UX research specialists. You will model user behaviour, create wireframes, and design interface and graphical layouts that stand out.
With your passion for innovation, a spirit of collaboration, and curiosity to test new approaches, you will inspire your colleagues, run workshops, and proactively give and request feedback as a fundamental tool to grow.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Design amazing user-centered and original graphic interfaces using first-hand experience, qualitative, and quantitative users’ data/insights, that boost both business results and user happiness
- Design mobile-first for modularity, adaptive framework, accessibility, and product expansion.
- Collaborate with product management and developers to define and implement innovative solutions to support product direction, visuals and the online experience.
- Test and refine mock-ups/high-fidelity designs with real users (online and offline) and continuous a/b testing based on clear hypotheses
- Define, adhere, expand, or review visual pattern libraries and style guide documentation according to the product identity (i.e. fonts, colours and image style/treatment)
- Conduct and/or participate in design thinking workshops
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, UX researchers, CRO experts and developers
- Illustrate ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic reusable user interface elements (e.g. menus, tabs, widgets and more)
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and/or usability tests
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience and proven track record of user-centered & results-focused UI Design
- Mastery of Mobile First Design with a proven track record
- Extensive expertise in typography, colour theory, layout across different form factors, and building scalable design systems.
- Fist-hand experience with usability testing and user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Proficiency experience with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.
- Ideally an understanding of online betting/casino/slots
- Strong analytical mind and a desire for making user-driven decisions
- Visual Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'