On behalf of our well-established client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for a creative Senior UX Researcher. As Senior UX Researcher, you will play a crucial role in the maturity of the data function across our client’s organisation as they progress to understand their customers better and provide them with increasingly personalised experiences.
The Senior UX Researcher will be responsible for:
- Generate evidence-based actionable recommendations through organising and designing qualitative research (Creating screeners, scripts, etc.) as well as quantitative research (methodology choice, question creation).
- Support, conduct and manage user research that will inform product discovery, roadmaps, concepts, and overall design direction.
- Be active in the approach to democratize data, demonstrate, explain and teach others how to apply a range of research methods.
- Review research deliverables created by others and provided feedback to ensure consistent high-quality output.
- Work closely with analytics and data science teams across the business to improve knowledge sharing and ways of working across the Data Guild.
- Ensure Product visions and tactical deliverables are validated and aligned against the needs of the user.
- While not a line management role, this role will have mentoring responsibilities for more junior UX Researchers.
The Senior UX Designer will have the following:
- Track record of experience in either in UX or Market Research, client or agency side.
- Strong knowledge of UX Research industry-standard tools, methodologies, and research practices
- Proven experience delivering research insights across small to large projects. You understand the balance and trade-offs between research processes and understand when to apply smart, scrappy research and when to push for more rigour.
- Familiarity with the product development lifecycle, Lean UX and Agile delivery processes and how research translates into design and product recommendations and decisions.
- Good knowledge and/or hands-on experience with a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods and techniques
- You have experience in designing & facilitating workshops with stakeholders and working closely with Designers, Developers and Product Managers.
- 3 days Remote working
- Gym Discount
- Free bar every Friday afternoon
- Health plan and eye care contribution
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Senior UX Researcher – Manchester/Remote – Up to £45k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'