Senior UX Researcher
Location: Swindon & Bristol
Salary: £42,370 - 61,201 (depending on skills/experience)
If possible, please provide a portfolio of your work to date to support your application.
There’s never been a better time to join Nationwide…
Did you know we’re the world’s largest Building Society? Last year, more people opened a current account with us than with any other brand. We have one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry and continue to be voted the UK’s most trusted financial services brand.
Why? We’re different. We’re a mutual, run for the benefit of our members. Their needs are at the heart of everything we do, which sets us apart from our competitors and really makes working here feel different!
We’re now on a hugely exciting and ambitious journey to define what 'legendary service' means for our members and champion it across the Society. We’re building the teams, standards and tools we need to make it happen - so we can continue to deliver lasting value to our members whether that’s across Mobile and Internet Banking, creating new and exciting propositions or revitalising our Branch network on the High Street - all designed to give choice to our members and meet their needs today and tomorrow…
Our Member Service Experience & Design team define and create member-focused experiences across all digital products. Every day, design, technology and delivery experts collaborate on our most complex digital challenges, either working out of one of the best in-house spaces in the South West (our Bristol Experience Design studio) or our fast paced, 'Agile’ Hub environment at Head Office in Swindon. This means understanding the needs of our users - inside out - and coming up with smart ways to make things simpler, easier and better for them.
Research will be at the heart of this and building our Society with new perspectives, diverse backgrounds and richly varied experience is where you come in...
As a Senior UX Researcher you'll lead and deliver research projects across products and services to advance Nationwide's understanding of its members.
You’ll be expected to be a hands-on Researcher and will be responsible for the scoping, shaping and approach. You'll interrogate the objectives of each one and 'flesh out' the requirements to ensure we're making the right thing the right way. You'll analyse and summarise research outputs ensuring that the findings reach the target audience in the right way at the right time. Throughout all this, you’ll collaborate closely with Product Owners, the wider UX and UI teams, Developers, Content Design, Analysts and other Researchers.
The scope of projects you may be involved in spans the entire digital estate and multiple service touch points (including natiowide.co.uk, mobile, branch, ATM, etc.).
So, we'll need you to be proficient in:
• Usability Testing
• Survey design
• Co-creation workshops
• Creating discussion guides
• Running focus groups and depth interviews
• Card Sorting
• Tree testing
• AB Testing
• Interpreting and presenting research findings
And have the following qualifications, experience and knowledge:
• Expertise in qualitative and quantitative digital research with extensive experience of a wide range of industry standard methodologies and tools
• Demonstrable experience at a senior level within a fast-paced commercial digital environment, agency or practice
• A substantial portfolio of work
• A track record of translating key business objectives into digital solutions that communicate effectively and engagingly with the customer
• Extensive experience in storytelling, critiquing, facilitating and presenting
• A strong team player with excellent communication skills and an ability to manage senior stakeholders
• Strong commercial awareness with good strategic and analytical skills
• Skilled at working in a cross-functional, multi-discipline environment, you will have strong influencing and communications skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with ability to manage and own multiple competing priorities
• Degree or equivalent qualification in a marketing, creative, technical, or other related field
Joining us as a Senior UX Researcher, you could find yourself working on an exciting new proposition or leading research for one of our digital channels. This might mean designing and running research at pace in one of our Agile Hubs or working alongside our other research, insight and analytics teams around Society. Your job is to build and maintain a really robust understanding of users and their behaviour to inform decision making. Research, analytics, insight, testing; you’ll be part of it all, defining user needs, wants and actions to feed into design decisions that put them first.
Whatever you’re working on, one thing’s for sure: you’ll be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a growing discipline, in a culture that champions design thinking, insight and user focus. So if you’re not shy of a challenge and feel as passionate about content, collaboration and solving problems pragmatically as we do, this might be just the opportunity for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'