Here at reed.co.uk we are looking for a Senior User Researcher to join us either on a full time or part time basis, to build and lead an in-house User Research team.
reed.co.uk is the UK's largest online job board, we connect millions of jobseekers with potential employers, in the hope that they will Love Mondays in their new job. As part of our aim to keep customers at the heart of everything we do, we are looking to build up our fledgling User Research department. As the most senior Researcher within the business you will embed a user research practice within the business, and set our strategic direction. while also mentoring and training more junior researchers.
What you’ll do
- Work collaboratively with product owners, designers, marketers and analysts to design, conduct and analyse research and identify actionable insights
- Appropriately communicate research findings to stakeholders across the business
- Plan, conduct and debrief in-house usability testing sessions
- Manage the usability testing backlog & assist with participant recruitment
- Assist the design team in building their research skills
- Mentor junior researchers or designers as required and assist the team in building their own research skills
What you’ll need
- Experienced in a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods that address both user behavior and attitudes, such as: interviewing, card sorting, diary studies, observational and contextual research, surveys, developing user personas and usability testing
- Have set up or run a usability testing lab
- Knowledge and experience of conducting research for software applications, mobile apps and websites
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Good understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics etc.) and split testing (eg., A/B or MVT testing)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.
At reed.co.uk it’s our mission to help the world Love Mondays - we do this by matching the right people with the right jobs. This involves working with thousands of jobseekers and top employers every month, to help find people find a job they love. We're not a recruitment agency, but the UK's #1 job board, featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers, leading recruitment agencies and consultants from REED's network of 350 offices across the UK, and around the world. Each month, more than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day.
- User Behavior
- Usability Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job