My client are a fast-growing next generation digital marketing and technology agency with a team of 160+ sitting primarily in London, Paris and New York, but with broader delivery teams across the world.
As a Senior UX Researcher you will work within a dedicated consumer insights team, contributing to their mission of crafting insight into useful and usable narratives that brands and teams can act on. You will own research strategy and execution across a variety of projects, and continuously run both qualitative and quantitative studies.
My client's product scope comprises of 4 inter-related areas:
Marketing Science: Using 1st to 3rd party data to discover and better predict effective content messaging, creative approaches, targeting criteria and target platforms for digital marketing campaigns
Content Foundry: Creative that enable brands to use data to make more effectiveness and more engaging campaign content, sourcing from my client's and my client's accredited digital-first, mobile-first creative partners
Media Optimization: Creative that enables real-time optimization of social and programmatic digital marketing campaigns according to brand objectives
Website and eCommerce: Creative for next gen website hosting, building, dynamic user journey optimization, engagement and conversion into e-commerce and in store activation
You will be part of a diverse team, made up of UX, data analysts, and visual designers, working on projects for some of the world's best known brands. These projects focus on practically applying user insight that they derive from Jobs To Be Done-centric research.
While my client do focus heavily on Jobs To Be Done theory, they also utilise other frameworks and theories, and always encourage an open and creative approach to selecting the right research method - whatever helps them understand their consumers as deeply as possible. Experience with Jobs To Be Done is certainly welcomed, however, is not necessary as they are happy to train new team members up.
A key collaborator for you in this role will be the team's UX Lead. Together, you will ensure that all research done is genuinely understood and utilised by the brands they work with. This will be done by directly working with the brands, translating research into actionable outcomes so they always maintain empathy for their users.
What You'll Do
- Ensure that every team and client you work with is maintaining empathy for the user through every decision.
- Ask well thought out questions that help clarify problems and make them testable.
- Define and own the direction of user research within the projects you work on.
- Run effective qualitative and quantitative studies, that work within any constraints you may have.
- Synthesise multiple research sources into coherent, compelling narratives for our clients, that truly explain what the data is saying and how they can action that.
- Contribute to decks, dashboards, reports, and workshops that explain our research.
- Lead workshop sessions and retrospectives involving non-UX'ers and more junior UX researchers or designers.
- Help coach and mentor more junior UX researchers.
Is this you?
- You have at least 4 years experience working as a UX Researcher, or similar role.
- You have previous experience working in an agile environment alongside other disciplines.
- You are an expert at all facets of planning, running, and analysing qualitative research.
- You have been extensively involved in planning, running, and analysing quantitative research.
- You are a strong written communicator, able to adapt your communication to suit any audience.
- You are about making the right decisions for users, and are an advocate for this at all times
To be considered for this unique role, please do click "Apply" or contact me direct;
- user research
- user experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"