Senior UX Researcher - Sports betting - London - £60,000 + 25% bonus
Our global client is a leading sports betting company with a fantastic team based in London and around the world. The UK online gambling industry has been one of the fastest growing and technologically innovative sectors in recent years and this company is at the forefront of this technology.
They use cutting edge technology to hold their place at the centre of the industry, being a key player in the industry.
It's a great time to join their ambitious team and get involved with a business that is focused, fast paced and a really great place to work. You'll be encouraged to share your ideas, try new things and take ownership of your own development. They have a training fund for you to spend each year, as well as the opportunity to earn up to 25% in performance related bonus.
Working alongside an Insight team, Product team and Product Design team to translate customer insights into brilliant, customer-led solutions.
Initially, the role will be focused on an iOS app, before helping create a coherent, cross platform UX (including Android app and web). You will be responsible for ensuring that design and development roadmap is filled with well researched high quality inputs, well considered requirements and solutions led by customer insight while taking into account their business goals. You will use your extensive experience across web and native apps to help achieve this.
This is a high visibility, high impact role in a fast-growing team and we need someone who can match the drive and ambition of the business.
- Identify key UX challenges and opportunities and use your deep experience to quickly synthesise user data and research into usable and actionable recommendations for product design
- Solid experience in heuristic reviews, benchmarking, card sorts, interviews, field research, usability testing
- Is comfortable working in an Agile, lean environment similar
- Operate at pace and in step with our product development cycles, rapidly testing and iterating upon ideas
- In collaboration with Development and Product Design Teams, use appropriate techniques to bring your ideas to life and obtain buy-in
- Partner with our Insight team to develop and maintain a deep understanding of our target audiences, their behaviours, needs, goals, passions and expectations and disseminating this knowledge throughout the business
- Partner with the Creative Lead, Tech Lead and existing product design team to translate requirements into solutions and high fidelity designs
- Provide UX thought-leadership and guidance across the business
We are looking for a strong team player and whilst a keen interest in sports and the betting industry is not essential, it would be nice to have.
- Extensive experience of UX research and design across web & native platforms
- Extensive experience in using UX research and design best practices
- A solid grasp of user-centred design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders in a relatively flat and fast-moving organisation
- Nice to have expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer
Up to 25% bonus, Gym membership, Bupa Healthcare, life assurance and income protection,
Contributory Pension, £1,000 training fund each year for professional development, 25-30 days.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Global Senior Business Manager
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Darren Rapp
- Product Design