Senior User Experience Designer / Global eCommerce Company / London / Asap
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior UX Product Designer / Researcher to join the UX team of a Global Ecommerce company!
You will be responsible for Product Design & gain a deep understanding of our user needs / behaviours to the product & translate insights into solutions.
The role & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Product Design and the experience it creates with our users.
- Working hands-on and in collaboration with the cross functional team, as well as in collaboration with other stakeholders to deliver a great design and user experience that customers love.
- Conduct research work - both qualitative & qualitative studies
- Evaluate the impact of product changes and gather insights at scale
- Synthesise and communicate findings to inform business decisions
Experience / skills required:
- Full product life-cycle designer with excellent design & research skills
- Knowledge and experience conducting UX research
- Highly effective presentation, communication, and influencing skills to bring the voice of the customer to life
- Practiced in agile and lean development practices
- Customer journey-based experience
- Experience within the Ecommerce / retail industry could be advantageous although not necessary
If you fit the criteria above, please send me your CV ASAP and we can discuss the role in more detail.
- product design
- Qualitative research
- quantitative research
- UX designer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'