Central Employment are delighted to working with a leading Digital, Creative and Design agency in the North East, as they look to recruit a Senior UX/UI Designer, joining their talented digital design team.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a UX/UI Designer. The successful applicant will have a great eye for detail and a huge passion for design, working on medium to large-scale brochure and ecommerce websites, as well as bespoke software applications for our growing client portfolio. You’ll be client focused, ensuring you can see through projects from start to finish. If you have real creative flair and love coming up with eye catching designs that deliver the best in user experience, this is the ideal opportunity and company to develop your carer.
Personal Development, Communication & Teamwork requirements:-
• Participate in creative "kick-off" sessions, collaborating with the wider team
• Attend and contribute in meetings with clients and other team members
• Strong organisational effectiveness and time management
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Have an outstanding attention to detail
• Work to tight deadlines, reporting to a project manager
• Offer insightful help wherever possible
• Follow industry best practice and trends, ensuring solutions are both industry-leading for a UX and creative perspective
• Excellent prototyping experience
• Competent with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
• Storyboarding, conceptualising ideas and creating both low & high fidelity wireframes
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Photoshop & Illustrator
• Highly creative with strong attention to detail, design and colours
• Excellent appreciation of a clients brand and experience working within brand guidelines - translating a clients’ brand into a digital realisation
• Great understanding of customer needs and key considerations for user experience
• Excellent appreciation of cutting edge, responsive website & app design - with a proven track record of delivering results from your work
• The ability to understand a diverse range of sectors/clients and translate this into intuitive design using this insight.
• The creation of use- focused email campaigns that drive results for clients
• Proven/past portfolio of projects
• Demonstrative experience of contributing to projects from a CRO perspective
HTML, CSS, SASS/SCSS
In-depth knowledge of JS & JQuery and other JS frameworks
WordPress & Magento understanding. Good knowledge of modern web development frameworks such as Node, React etc
- Digital Designs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'