Senior User Experience Designer
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Location: London / Leeds
We're EE. And we're the future of digital. As the best brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we're transforming the way our 32 million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business - whether we're providing top notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK's biggest, fastest network, we're being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that. This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It's their impact on the way we do business that's inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it's why we want to invest in you. Now ranking #1 in the Sunday Times' Best Big Companies to Work For list, we're at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
Are you a Junior to Midweight UX Designer looking to step up your career? We're searching for a passionate User Experience Designer to join our team and help shape a polished experience for all EE users. Bringing experience, ideas and a keen eye for seamless customer interactions, you'll get hands on experience as you manage major projects, produce UX artefacts and play an important role in the production of content and design work. If you're looking for a role where your work can have an impact on millions of individuals, look no further; apply today to be part of the EE Digital team.
What you'll do:
* Translate user and business requirements into compelling user journeys on web, mobile and social
* Work within the UX team and support our continuous delivery model
* Contribute UX expertise on major projects and initiatives across Digital and EE
* Apply industry research, brand studies, digital trends, design audits and gap analysis to develop digital strategies
* Work with EE Customer Experience and Product teams to create a bridge between Digital and EE
* Work with Visual Design and Creative Copy teams to develop unbeatable customer experiences.
* Have proven UX experience in an in-house or agency digital environment
* Have a talent for understanding user viewpoint and creating compelling journeys
* Be a natural collaborator and thrive in a fast-paced business environment
* Be up to date with industry trends and developments and be proactive about applying them to the workplace
* Be enthusiastic about growing our business and able to encourage others to improve customer experiences
* Be able to put yourself in the customer's shoes.
You might even
* Have visual design, content or data analytics experience.
What's in it for you:
* Competitive salary
* Healthcare cash plan
* Life assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% friends and family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.