Senior UX Designer
We are partnered with on of the UK's leading luxury ecommerce brands based just outside of Tunbridge Wells. They are looking for a skilled Senior UX Designer to join their vibrant team. There are just shy of 150 staff with amazing offices and a fantastic culture.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to develop our clients business requirements, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, lead the UX and Design team members in projects that deliver coherent user experiences across multiple screens and touch points. Your team will also be translating into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The Senior UX designer will also be expected to line manage, mentor and grow team members, inspiring creativity on a day-to-day basis.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- user research
- user experience
- tunbridge wells