Senior UX Designer - B2C
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior UX Designer to join a globally renowned company based in Central London. This role will enable you to work to develop a wide range of User Experiences from native mobile applications, client web applications and large-scale e-commerce sites
We are looking for an outstanding and energetic Senior UX Designer to work across multiple international projects as part of a highly collaborative product team. You will have expert-level grounding in key UX methodologies, such as user and competitive research, usability testing, prototyping. Experience with heavy transactional sites or enterprise-level software is also essential.
Key experience and skills needed for the Senior UX Designer:
- Strong commercial experience with information architecture, content strategy, user experience, research, usability testing.
- Previous experience with Ecommerce working across multiple platforms.
- Excellent Interaction Design, Visual Design and User Research skills
- Strong portfolio of previous work including UX deliverables such as wireframes.
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools such as InVision, Sketch, Axure and Adobe CC.
- Commercial experience managing / mentoring small teams.
Working in a completely relaxed environment - we want to encourage creativity and stimulate new ideas. You will be highly enthusiastic about new technology and will play a hugely significant role within our team and the wider business.
Senior UX Designer - B2C, UX methodologies, user experience, content strategy, information architecture, research, usability testing, Jacascript, AJAZ, HTML, CSS, SQL, Axure, Adobe CS Suite, Sketch.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits and Bonus
Location: Central London
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- User Experience
- content strategy
- usability testing
- user experience
- information architecture
- Adobe CS Suite
- B2CUX methodologies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job