As a Senior UX Architect, you'll be a key voice both within the business and to external clients - helping to connect a client's objectives and desires with the needs of their users through data-informed user-centred design. Working with the Head of UX, Creative, Strategy, Data, and Creative Technology teams, you will be delivering innovative customer experiences that vary in scale from campaigns through to sustainable, measurably effective, global platform builds.
You must have a passion for user experiences that connect the physical and digital worlds, and the flexibility to continually push, disrupt, challenge and innovate to ensure we're doing the best work to drive results for our clients.
- Setting the UX agenda for client engagements - drawing from knowledge on how to incorporate techniques such as: behavioural economics, multi-channel customer journey maps, micro-interactions, optimisation, targeting & personalization, Cards, Bootstrap, & Design Standards
- Representing the UX discipline in new business pitches
- Ability to demonstrate clear thought leadership in the UX discipline, from writing about user experience innovation to representing the discipline internally in the agency as well as to all clients
- Input into the UX process, working in Lean and Agile ways with other disciplines to implement or refine UX practices across the agency
- Responsibilities for setting the direction of UX deliverables on client engagements as well as being able to create and manage mobile first, responsive, and application deliverables using wireframe, prototype, design, and presentation tools
- Capable of working with leads in other disciplines to ensure that the firms solutions meet the needs of clients and deliver an exceptional and measurably effective user experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please click "Apply" or email me direct;
- user experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job