Job Title: Senior UX Designer - B2C
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Location: Ticketmaster Pentonville Road London N1 9HF, UK (Primary)
Career Level: Experienced
Category: Creative Design
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Grade: Competitive
Are you passionate about finding simple and elegant solutions to complex design problems? Do you enjoy working with high performing teams building cutting edge systems? Are you creative, analytical, forward thinking, motivated and committed?
We are looking for a skilled and energetic Senior UX Designer to join the International Product Design team to design our next-generation online customer experience.
This is a global product reimagining our fan interaction throughout the whole event lifecycle; from browse, to discover, to buy, to attend, to reflect.
The future of accessing live events starts here. Our systems work at scale; handling tens of thousands of concurrent users, selling thousands of tickets for massive sporting, music, multi-show stadium, touring, festivals and thousands of smaller events globally. Working for the International team, you will be creating enterprise scale solutions used across EMEA in 18 different markets. Working at this scale and keeping up with rapidly changing technology ensure even the most innovative person will be consistently challenged and pushed to ensure we deliver quality solutions in a highly collaborative and diverse organisation
Up for the challenge?
Please see the Additional Information section below to read the full job description for the role and to apply, please submit
- A sample portfolio of your work that you are most proud of that displays the systematic or strategic approach to the process that you employed.
- Expertise in industry standard wireframing and design tools such as Visio, Omnigraffle, Axure, Adobe CS Suite, Sketch, etc. expected
- Understanding of both Agile and traditional waterfall project management methodologies
- Must have a portfolio showing wireframes, user research, and other UX deliverables
- Thorough grounding in principals, methodology and practices of UX with proven hands-on experience in a working environment i.e. information architecture / content strategy / user experience / research / usability testing
- Knowledge of cross-platform development with proven experiences in e-commerce (consultants/agency experience considered if innovative and technically competent)
- Knowledge of content management systems, transactional platforms, or high traffic portals ideal
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.