Senior Unity Programmer - Fully Remote
Senior Unity Developer - Remote
I am working with an international company that are looking for an experienced Unity programmer to join their team of over 100+. They are currently expanding their team and have offices in Europe and South America.
They are looking for someone with PC / Console programming experience and preferably expertise in gameplay, netcode, rendering, game engine, and sound engine programming although a generalist will be suitable too.
- Degree in computer science/information technology or relevant professional experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in using Unity and more than 3 years in game development.
- Shipped at least one Unity game.
- C++/C# programming experience.
- Deep understanding of data structures, 3D math, and Data-Oriented mindset.
- Deep understanding of Unity asset and build pipeline.
- Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
- Experience with Git or other DVCS.
- Able to work in a collaborative and distributed development environment with excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
- Experience with Unity new Data-Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS).
- Experience with Unity new Scripted Render Pipeline.
- Experience developing and optimizing for mobile devices (iOS, Android).
- Advanced rendering/Shaders.
- IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS - FAST OFFERS -
My client also offers great benefits too! If you have experience in the technical stack above, please apply with your most up-to-date CV or get in touch on .
Role: Unity Developer
Location: Remote Working
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Console Games
- Games Development
- Unity Developer
- Game Engine
- PC Games
- Unity Programmer
- Unity Programming
- Unity Engineer
- PC Games Development
- Console Games Development
- Sound Engine
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'