Senior Underwriting Analyst, FTC (13 months), London, salary circa £55,000
Eames is currently working with a large insurer looking to bring on board a Senior Underwriting Analyst on a fixed term contract to their London office. The Senior Underwriting Analyst will be accountable for managing and controlling the reporting and monitoring activities for the assigned business unit.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provision of MI to assist underwriters with quarterly presentation
- Recording of premiums, claims, expenses and payments
- Preparation of monthly Bordereaux
- Assisting with performance review packs for the Underwriting Teams
- Produce reports for management when required
- Assist with business planning and forecasting
- Supporting the Underwriting Management team in ensuring internal controls and procedures conform to Lloyd’s licenses.
An excellent understanding of the insurance market and experience working with bordereaux is essential. Financial accounting knowledge is preferable.
If this role is of interest please apply now for immediate consideration.