Get a job upgrade just in time for Christmas by joining this global financial services company in Chatham as a Senior Underwriter.
This is a key role in the business, with hard work rewarded and support given to help you succeed! Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. There are fantastic benefits to be had including contributory pension, healthcare, a cycle to work scheme and much much more!
For the role, responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the service delivery of the Underwriting team
- Provide a very high level of service to all customers
- Be first point of contact for all queries and complaints where necessary
- Hold an underwriting mandate, ensuring both your own underwriting and that of your team is of the highest standard
- Manage work flows through the department
- Review and optimise working procedures for your team and department
- Represent your team members, taking time to understand their training needs
- Maintain company compliance procedures
- Line manage all aspects of your team from performance management, development and appraisals to employee administration
To be successful in this role, you’ll have two years of management experience and at least three years working in a lending environment. Holding an underwriting mandate is essential as is two years working within the financial services industry. You must have knowledge of the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money Laundering, MCOBS and MMR. And good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point & Excel is essential.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Please note the successful candidate will be expected to pass a clear credit check and be subject to a DBS check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job