Senior UI Designer
Central London, London
£50,000 - £55,000 + benefits + flexible working
This is a brilliant chance for a Senior UI Designer to develop their skills on a global eCommerce platform.
You’ll collaborate with Product Design teams and leadership to craft exceptional visual / UI solutions for the B2B merchant platform.
The Senior UI Designer will take ownership of end-to-end projects from concepting through to delivery, excelling on both visual and interaction design.
To apply, you’ll have a portfolio that showcases experience across web and mobile, delivering solutions for large-scale websites, software, or portals.
As a Senior UI Designer, you will:
- Understand the long-term vision and business goals, collaborating with cross-functional teams of product, development, design and UX to produce market-ready UI solutions.
- Craft quality visual and interaction design solutions across multiple workstreams.
- Remain consistent with design & brand guidelines and pattern libraries.
- Contribute to creative brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
- As a senior within the team, review and improve design processes and documentation standards.
- Contribute to skunkworks (innovation projects) and proof of concept designs to gain stakeholder buy in.
You’ll be able to show:
- A portfolio consisting of both UI and interaction work across mobile and desktop apps.
- Experience working in a design function as either a UI, web, graphic, interaction or interface designer with knowledge of visual design principles and methodology.
- A solid understanding of grid systems and layouts.
- Typography and graphic design experience.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin and Invision.
- That you have managed pattern libraries and design systems.
- Presentation and creative thinking skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and the ability to work as part of a collaborative cross-functional team.
Would you like to hear more about this role? Apply now!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'