Wiggle inspires everybody, everywhere, everyday; to experience the joy of sport. Wiggle is an online retailer of Cycle, Run, Swim, Triathlon & Outdoor product, in over 100 countries. With offices in Portsmouth (UK), Wolverhampton (UK), Taipei (ROC) and Sydney (AUS), Wiggle are a truly global company; with multi-language websites, customer services, and free worldwide delivery.
Being active in the great outdoors is a great way to get people together, create a sense of fulfilment and enjoy life. Wiggle's aim is to give as many people as possible the choice to access-cycling and tri-sports; to experience aforementioned benefits for themselves. Wiggle's staff live the brand. Being cyclists, runners, swimmers and outdoor enthusiasts; they share a love of sport.
Wiggle's is recruiting an experienced and competent Senior UI Designer to join the team based in Portsmouth. As a Senior UI Design you will produce high quality work and have close attention to detail strong knowledge of coding standards and accessibility practices.
Senior UI Designer key role responsibilities:
- Responsible for the user interface, including visual design, mark-up and interactivity, to support Wiggle's global e-commerce sites across all devices
- Work within a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary, environment, translating UX design into working product features and prototypes as well as refactoring, refining and optimising existing features
Senior UI Designer key role requirements:
- 1-3 years working on the UI of an enterprise scale company, or similar experience
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- ES5/ES6, jQuery
- Git/version control experience
- Experience of testing across multiple devices and browsers
- Experience of BEM methodology
- Experience of SASS or LESS
- A Reactive Framework (React.JS, Angular.JS, Angular 2)
- An understanding of working with REST API's
The ideal candidate will have experience with conceptualising/designing/developing user interfaces for ecommerce. You will be comfortable speaking about web technologies and capabilities to an audience with ranged understanding and always eager to learn new technologies and embrace Agile ways of working.
if you would like to apply for this opportunity or for further information about the role contact Ajay Hayre at or call on +44 (0).