Senior TVAV Product Marketing Manager
£65k - £75k per annum plus bonus and benefits
Surrey - Commutable from South West London
A leading global brand in the consumer electronics space is seeking to grow their team through the addition of a Senior TV/AV Product Marketing Manager.
The role will focus on product portfolio development and management and is fundamental to the success of the consumer electronics business across Europe.
About the role:
- Supporting sales and profit performance by leading TV and AV product planning for Europe.
- Ensuring the implementation and continuous refinement of a world leading GTM strategy.
- Localising global product strategy to meet the needs of the European subsidiaries.
- Tracking performance of European subsidiaries and making recommendations against to support delivery of regional objectives.
- Liaising with global marketing, retail and digital teams in the global head office and European HQ.
- Coordinating European product launching process in collaboration with HQ and subsidiary marketing teams.
- Using your knowledge of European TV/AV competition and market trends to develop product sales and marketing strategies.
- Developing and sharing insights and building knowledge across product trends to lead product strategy proposals within a commercial context.
- Interpreting weekly and monthly market trends and sales performance to support product sales optimisation.
- An experienced product marketing manager with commercial, career-based knowledge of the global TV and AV market.
- Proven experience of driving success through global marketing initiatives.
- Experience of managing product and sales performance in line with profit requirements.
- Experienced in formulating European product marketing strategy to grow market share.
- Proven experience of defining and delivering retail marketing KPIs with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency of the brand and product experience across European markets.
- A previous background within a matrix structure is preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- product marketing;product management;consumer electronics;TV/AV